Production and planning officer – PPC OFFICER
You do not need to be aviation expert to join us. Better yet, the level of your technical knowledge is not important for some job positions.
The will to do more than the others, professional approach and discipline, sharing our core values are the main attributes to be a part of our team.
Let us know about you!
- Subject of your performance but much more than 850,-- EUR :)
Fill the Talented People form
1. Job description/Duties and Responsibilities
- planning of technical person, tooling, material, work environment and work equipment on AEI line maintenance stations
- ordering of consumable and expendable (C&E) material and tooling, used in maintenance of aircrafts
- organize of C&E material and tooling transport from/to place of usage
- communication with material and transport suppliers
- preparation of documentation and orders from scheduled and unscheduled maintenance
- administration of import and export store agenda
- administration of maintenance documentation system
- communication with customers and suppliers
- task performance in line with supervisor instructions
- passion for aviation
- excellent organization and time management skills
- ability to obtain knowledges in process mapping, definition and documentation
- critical and analytical thinking
- fluent English
- flexible and open
- sense for logistic
- knowledge of basic technical specification in aviation is beneficial